Instructions for Setting up Service
• A new application must be completed for anyone moving to a new address (even if that person may have had service with Bullock Pen currently or in the past).
• Applications are available on our website or at our office.
• Items that must accompany an application when being turned into our office are: a photo id, proof of ownership for property or lease/rental agreement, and water and/sewer deposit.
• All of the above items may be brought into our office or dropped off in one of the drop boxes. The other option is to scan and email all of the items to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will require calling our office and paying the deposit with a credit card over the phone ($2.95 fee charged by credit card processor) or bringing payment for the deposit to the office prior to service being established.
• If any customer still owes the District money due to previously unpaid bills, that debt must be paid prior to establishing service.
• Sewer is not available at all locations. Any of our customer service specialists may assist a customer with that determination.
• The security deposit for Bullock Pen Water District (“hereafter referred to as the District”) is $100.00 and is $90.00 for Grant County Sanitary Sewer District. These may be paid by cash,
check, credit card, or money order. Separate checks or money orders must be used if that is the method of choice.
• A security deposit may be waived (for Bullock Pen Water District) if a customer has recently (within 12 months) been a customer of the District and did not have any late charges assessed to their account. The District may also choose to waive the deposit if customer is able to provide a letter of good credit (proof of no late charges) from any other utility a new customer
has had within the last 12 months. This may also be faxed to (859) 428-1293 or emailed to email@example.com. The security deposit will not be waived by the Grant County Sanitary
• Upon completion of the application process, service may be established on the next business day
To work with the residents of the District with pride. Keeping our customers best interest in mind by making sure we provide safe , potable water and service at the lowest possible cost. Bullock Pen Water District will continue to pursue improving techniques for treatment, distribution, and collection to ensure continued growth in our community, a healthier environment, and better future for our children.
What are some of the benefits of receiving my bill electronically?
It is convenient, saves time and allows you to receive bills anywhere at any time. Plus, it helps the environment.
What are some of the benefits of paying a bill online?
Paying online with a credit/debit card or electronic check gives you the flexibility to pay how and when you want. It saves you the trouble from writing and mailing a check or driving by our office. In addition, for a faster payment experience, you may choose to store your information for future use.
What forms of payment can I use?
You can pay with credit or debit card or you may issue an electronic check from your bank account (checking or savings).
What do I need to do if I already had ACH set up prior to the new system?
There is nothing further you need to do. Your ACH will continue to be withdrawn from your checking account as in the past. If you would like to receive your statements by email or view your statement online, you would need to register online with our new payment processor. Otherwise, there is nothing further for you to do.
What is a service or convenience fee?
A non-refundable fee added to an invoice to cover various administrative costs associated with billing and accepting your payment. The fee is $1.95 when paying by credit card or EFT/ACH. There is an additional $0.95 surcharge when paying by phone. The maximum payment permitted per transaction is $250.00.
Can I tell if my payment has been posted?
Yes, simply login to your account and select “View paid or closed invoices.”
How will I know that my payment has been accepted?
After you submit your payment, you will see a payment confirmation screen. It will contain your payment confirmation message. It will show an approved number for credit cards or a processed number for electronic check. You will also receive a confirmation email after your transaction is submitted. The email will include your account number, invoice number, amount paid and confirmation message. If your electronic check does not pass through the bank, you will receive an email informing you of the rejected payment.
How long will my payment history be maintained?
24 months is the standard retention period.
Using the System
What if I can't locate my bill?
If you bill is not showing, please double check that the correct information was entered in the search criteria. For example, an exact match may be required.
Do I have to enter an email address to make a payment?
Yes, an email address is required so the payment confirmation can be delivered to your email inbox.
When I try to pay my bill, it asks for credit card information and I want to pay by electronic check.
Under “How would you like to pay” click on the drop-down box and choose EFT Check.
Do I need to register to pay a bill?
No, registration is not required for One Time Payments. However, by registering you’ll be able to view prior history, set up automatic payments and store payment information, if desired.
I forgot my Password, how do I access my account?
Click on “Forgotten Password?” at the bottom of the login screen. You will need your account number and email address to retrieve your password. If you’re unable to locate this information, you may call us and after verifying your identity then we’ll be able to assist.
If I sign up to go paperless, how will I receive my bills?
You will receive an email notification each time a new bill is ready for you to view and pay. Email notifications go to the email address used when you registered. A courtesy email address may be added if you wish to send notifications to an additional email address.
Can I start receiving paper bills again?
Yes, simply login and click on Paperless. Then, select “No” and save your changes.
What is Pay by Text?
Pay by Text is a convenient way to pay your bill by text message. When signed up for Pay by Text, bill notifications will be sent by text message (this is in addition to email notifications) and you will then have the option to pay via text message with your default payment method by simply replying. You may enroll in Pay by Text when making an online payment or by accessing your account and selecting the Pay by Text option. A confirmation will be sent to complete your enrollment.
What is Account Linking?
Account Linking means that you can link multiple accounts and view and pay all your open bills with a single transaction. When registering bills under the same email address, you are given the option to link the related accounts within the service.